The Minecraft brand quickly spread to the video game world in a short period of time. There are millions of gamers out there that everybody has heard of, maybe even handed out. Minecraft, which has been sold to Microsoft for about $ 1 billion during the periods we left behind, is on almost all playable platforms right now. The game has been enriched with different modes and made a list of unknowns.
What about Minecraft’s player profile?
Here are the numbers Minecraft,
– Minecraft has sold almost 122 million copies worldwide so far.
– Over 55 million monthly users of the game on all platforms.
– In 2016, Minecraft was selling 53,000 units a day. Though this number has fallen below 53,000 for now, the game still sells like crazy.
– According to the US, the average age of Minecraft players is 24.
– Minecraft now has the title of the PC platform’s best selling game. In addition, the game Metascore’u 93 levels are traveling.
– According to information shared by YouTube, Minecraft is the most viewed platform on the YouTube platform. Even the Minecraft name became the most searched word on YouTube in 2014.
– It is said that around 160 million players worldwide watch 5 billion hours of Minecraft videos.
– We left behind 50 billion Minecraft video content is estimated to be uploaded internete.
– 51 percent of children in the 9 to 11 year olds living in America are playing Minecraft.
– 90 percent of American people know what Minecraft is.