Konami, Pro Evolution Soocer 2018‘s new patch, the 4th Data Package, went on the market. The new data package includes new crampons, new formulas and new player portraits, while at the same time providing over 90% more realistic looks of the player’s faces.
Nearly 100 new faces are added to the game.
The final patch of PES 2018 also fixes the problem of not being able to display on the Team Play Lobby, although the power indicator is normally visible. It also has some bug fixes for MyClub and Become a Legend modes. Below you will find a list of the data package contents you can download via Steam.
* Although the power indicator is displayed, the problem of not being able to display the power indicator of the rival in Team play Lobby has been solved.
* In MyClub mode, an image problem that affects some player data items is solved.
* Fixed a sudden shutdown problem when the scroll feature was used before the admin images in the admin list were finished loading.
* The problem that caused the player name zone to show 0 during the match was solved.
Become a Legend
* Become a Legend mode solved the problem that a copy of the player appears in the World All Stars game.
* Various arrangements were made to improve the user’s gaming experience.
Updated models of National Team kits
Adidas models of Japan, German, Spanish and Colombian National Team, NIKE models of Brazil, French and British National Team kits and PUMA models of Italian, Slovak National Team kits.
Japan, Germany, Spain, Argentina, Belgium, Colombia, Wales, Northern Ireland
Brazil, France, England, Portugal, Poland, Croatia, Turkey, Slovakia
* Team kits consisting of 9 teams together with national teams listed above
* New NIKE model crampons
More realistic new faces of more than 90 players
* New player ports to be seen when examining player statistics during the match will be added.