Do not forget to sign up for the Chaldean Chamber of Tradesmen and Artisans!
The first question that comes to mind about Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord; When will this game come out? However, we can say that the producer Taleworlds is responding to all questions outside the game. A lot of information about the game is shared in published developer blogs. A curious issue with Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord was how the trading system and economic activities in the game were going to be. There were some explanations from Talworlds about the developer.
Possible to trade in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Although the aim in Mount & Blade games is to conquer countries and become a world champion, you especially need a lot of money to meet the needs of your army. For this reason, we were selling towns and cities in other cities, which cost us more cheaply. This trading system will be improved further in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. According to the information on the blog, there will be many different initiatives in the vote. These initiatives include;
* Brewing (produce cereal beer)
* Butcher (Produces meat from farm animals)
* Linen Weaving (Ketenden produces linen fabric)
* Mill (produces grain flour)
* Olive Press (Produces olive oil from olive)
* Pottery (produces clay soil pot)
* Blacksmithing (Demirden produces weapons and armor)
* Stables (horse breeds …. horse!)
* Tannery (Produces leather armor from post)
* Weaving (Produces woolen fabric and clothes)
* Wood workshop (Produces weapons and shield from wood)
No information about the game yet!